Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best student housing area

Options
  • 16-05-2007 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I know there is one below that is looking for best studnet accomadation but i would take that to be campus. (mod if you disagree feel free to merge)

I'm looking for a house, ive had a good luck online and as soon as i call them there gone.
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me where there are some half deacent houses around. I missed 2 nice ones on magazine road....
    I'm doin the exams at the mo so really need ti get the house for next year sorted out before i finish up for the summer and go back home.

Anyone any suggsestions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

hey i was looking fro houses for the last 2 or 3weeks and i had the same problems as you... calling up and theyre gone, especially nice ones on magazine road :( but i found the best way to do it is go to the ucc house search and everyday click the "view entries from today" button and call a house that suits you immediatly coz they go fast, thats what i did and now i have a lovely house :D the guy who put up the house said that he put up 4 houses 10 minutes before i rang him and they were all gone except 1, the one i got so that gives you an idea of how fast they go

Advertisement