Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking piano teacher, Dublin 2

Options
  • 16-05-2007 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi there,
    am seeking to organise piano lessons for my boyfriend as a birthday present (he played as a teenager and would like to take it up again). Would ideally like to organise a voucher for between 4-6 private adult lessons (lasting 30-45 mins), ideally somewhere around Dublin 2 or the city centre.
    Any info much appreciated! thanks....hope I'm posting this in the right place! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Try the Abbey school of music, beside the Abbey st luas stop. I am sure they are in the phone book. I have not been in this neck of the woods on boards for a while. I realize I am posting nearly 2 weeks after you put this up and that it is not too late to get your boyfriend lessons. Good luck.

Advertisement