Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So whos going RWC and plans...

Options
  • 15-05-2007 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

I am:D

Only to the 2 Bordeaux games though. Will be there fir 2 weeks so will there during the French game also. I cant wait to watch that in Le Pub.
    Im sure it will be a lonely place if we lose:mad: .

Plans drive from Dublin to Roslare and Irish Ferries to Roscoff. Have handy city centre Apart/hotel self catering units for the Sat Sun of the match and am staying the in between days in Lacanau Oceam a surfing town just west of Bordeax.

Gonna head to Biarritz and San Sebastian during and after the games too.
    European surf tour on before the 2nd game outside San S, should be fun. Will probablt camp around there.

PS I cant surf but when I come back at least I still wont be able to but will have a tan from trying:)

Anyone lse with some ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

going to french and argentia game and in between goin to oktoberfest in between.
    nice:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭finbarrk

French game for 2 nights. Shannon-Heathrow-CDG. Ticket off ebay, £230. Hotel in Opera district, around €100 per room p.n.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Going to France and Argie match, staying in Paris for the while with Mrs B.
    Can't make Bordeaux 'cause I don't have enough time off.

I've package tickets for Ireland Quarters and (hopefully) semis - I'll go but not booking travel yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

right in the middle of exams for me :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Going to Scotland V NZ, Ireland V Argentina and 1/4 Final in Cardiff, no plans made yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Tickets for the french match for me, staying for the weekend thats it, if they get past the 1/4 final I will sell my body for tickets from then on....

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Going to the Argentina game with herself. Was going to bring the kids but then thought better of it for 2 reasons:

1) time away from kids!!!!!!
    2) its Argentina and they are young

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Ireland all the way to the final package :)

Doing it in several long weekends with different folks each time. Its an expensive way to do it, but your only young once, and I dont waste too many holiday days from work this way..

Advertisement