Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi [psv] geography test for drogheda area

Options
  • 15-05-2007 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

hi

my husband will be sitting the psv licence geography test in 6 weeks
    and we're wondering if anyone has sat the test for the drogheda area before, and what the questions are based on ,is it more tourist and hotel based or are there also questions on pubs and housing estates ?

also out of the 10 how much do u have to get correct to pass

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Raining

Afraid I'm not any help at the moment. I've just applied for the Meath Louth PSV test also and came accross your posting on a google search. Not having much sucess at getting any info but if I do I'll happily pass it on and would be grateful if you can do same. Spoke to lady in drogheda PSV office. From what I can remember she said ten questions on hotels tourist attractions and towns in the meath louth area. I don't believe they'll go into such detail as naming housing estates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 syncmaster

Hi, was your Husband successful is his exam, as far as I am Aware it's 70 percent needed to pass. If he was successful may be he will be able to assist me as I am going for my Test in the next few weeks. Any assistance with this would be very much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭clarkbelt

Up for same test in the southeast soon . Has anyone any idea of the questions asked or even the topics . Local PSV office says "Information on Kilkenny Waterford and Dungarvan" a lot of information without some gidelines
    !!!

You need to find out as much on the local area as possible, Places of interest's Pubs, clubs, resturants, hotels etc. It sounds difficult but its not to bad if you study. The pass rate is 70%, Break down is 5 questions from each topic you must pass otherwise you will fail. Information can be got on the web. Type in your local address the tourist information centre, then buy yourself a copy of your local map. ie Leinster, Connaut & so forth, hope this is useful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭clarkbelt

Thanks for that, what are the two topics?

• Advertisement

Hello did anyone pass thier exam? if so please let us know.:D:D:D

Advertisement