Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which celebs do you like?

Options
  • 15-05-2007 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Personally, I am getting fed up of seeing so much showbiz gossip about Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Kiera Knightley, Sienna Miller and Jade Goody/ all other BB rejects. So I was wondering? Which celebs do you like reading about? What would prompt you to buy a celeb mag or check out a story? Just curious... Mine would be Jennifer Aniston, Maroon 5, Matthew Rhys and Edward Norton.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I buy almost every magazine that has Victoria Beckham on the cover.. I don't know why, I just sort of feel empathy towards her. I get the feeling she is actually a good mum and they're a solid family, but so many people want her to fall flat on her face.

I also won't buy magazines with Angelina Jolie anymore.. silly I know!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

I really like Victoria too!!

I wouldn't bother buying any magazines with Madonna, Angilina, Tyra Banks etc on the cover unless it's one of those ones thats showing all their bad bits!! haha i'm so terrible!!

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

I love Nicole Richie's clothes so probably any articles with fashion pics of her - I mostly get my fix for free online now though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

i love rachel bilson she seems genuinely nice and hilary duff seems nice toooh and jennifer aniston!!i cant stand angelina joley,jade,paris hilton,nicole richie or any other fame hungry person!!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Met Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne the other day. Both were really nice, spent more time with Sharon than hubby and have really nice chat. Just goes to show that fame doesn't go to everyone's head!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Yeah i think victoria seems really nice.i hate reading magazines that put her in a bad light,i wont buy any magazines that have anyone who was in big brother or paris hilton on the front

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

russell crowe, me and my dad met him when he came to ireland to honour richard harris in kilkee, top bloke, no bull**** and someone who actually has some talent unlike many of the celebrities mentioned on this thread

Advertisement