Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

natural streaks

Options
  • 15-05-2007 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

my brothers, I have noticed recently I am developing natural hair streaks. I'm only 21!!! however, this is directed to all those 'cover those grey's' products, fúck them, fúck them right in the ear! if I'm gonna go grey I'm gonna do it with dignity, dammit. anyway, rant over, are any of my Boardsie peers having any grey's showing up, or am I the only one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Archeron

Congrats on the greys. Although rumour has it that the grey ones dont fall out, so you may never obtain that wonderful smooth bonce that will make you truly at one with the other forum members here.

As for me, the only grey ones I get are the ones that poke menacingly out of my nose. I normally only spot them when I've just left an important meeting in work, which is mildly annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I'd rather be grey than bald tho. they say you inherit the hair from your mothers side of the family, but I seem to have gotten by oul fellas side of massive receding hairline and greyness. me oul fella went grey at a fairly young age aswell. however none of the men on his side are bald, so I'm happy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Thought this was about rashers i'm a bit dissappointed now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

no brother you are not alone, im rapidly going grey, but im 26. the sides of my head are now almost completely grey, but im not too sad, my 2 brothers (28 & 23) are going bald fairly quickly so at least im hanging on to mine. no offence to baldies intended

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Pfft, I've had greys since I was 17. Starting to show quite a bit lately. Although I shouldn't complain, I know a few guys who were half bald before they could drink! Nothing wrong with going bald (maybe?) but its not good when you look older than your da.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I think you'll find they are silver. Quite dignified looking too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

grey pubes FTW!

I'd be delighted to have grey hair on my scalp, instead of just scalp ... I find the streaks of grey and white on my chest, legs & beanbags much more disturbing :eek:

Advertisement