Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best mother ever?

Options
  • 14-05-2007 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭

dsc00388ce8.jpg

After spending the day locked in my room on my own studying my mother appeared up with this, I assume to calm my nerves and try to relieve the stress of the impending exams. I hereby nominate her as the best mother EVAR!

Little does she know I'm feeling fine about the exams :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Uhhh....looks like yer doin' Calculus.

Nice of her to bring you up a calculator.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Nice of her to bring you up a calculator.

And a nice calculator it is too :D

What did she say when she seen that you were actually having a session instead of studying?

Seriously, fair play to her though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

I used to have the exact same calculator... with doodles and all! Nice mammy you have there, which did she bring, the beer or the calculator?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

What?! She finished your maths homework/assignment?

Cool mammy but tbh you'll never learn until you do it yerself;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Is everyone being sarcastic or are you just missing the can of Strongbow? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Is everyone being sarcastic or are you just missing the can of Strongbow? :confused:

lol :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Sorry but my mother is best mother ever....end of arguement

She used to manage a little cleaning crew for a company. Once a copy of the 30th anniversary of penthouse was left behind by a customer and my mother gave it me. Best......present.......EVER

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Vegeta wrote:
    Sorry but my mother is best mother ever....end of arguement

She used to manage a little cleaning crew for a company. Once a copy of the 30th anniversary of penthouse was left behind by a customer and my mother gave it me. Best......present.......EVER

she prolly figured it was the best gift for a sexually depraved forum go'er

(complete joke ofc as i know nothing about you :P)

Moi ma! got me into the turks head for a 21'st at 15.

OP i would also be very concerned that my ma only got me one can of strongbow... seems she thinks you are a softy... one can of cider? /snigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Ah now I take back what I said about your mammy being cool. A single can (probably warm) of the insipid muck that is Strongbow. I'm thinking that the big orange label is concealing some sort of hazard warning: "Not safe for human consumption" maybe. Is she trying to poison ye or what?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Jimoslimos wrote:
    Ah now I take back what I said about your mammy being cool. A single can (probably warm) of the insipid muck that is Strongbow. I'm thinking that the big orange label is concealing some sort of hazard warning: "Not safe for human consumption" maybe. Is she trying to poison ye or what?;)
    It was cold, she's not that evil.

Doesn't matter how bad it tastes, its 6%. A students best friend :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

pfft! Samsons > Strongbow any day of the week(end). and IF you can afford it Bulmers > Samsons, Bulmers is very dear tho

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

The Bollox wrote:
    pfft! Samsons > Strongbow any day of the week(end). and IF you can afford it Bulmers > Samsons, Bulmers is very dear tho

Bulmers <= Piss! :p

Special Vat ftw! :cool:

OP - You'll have a very difficult time to find a woman as good as your lovely Mammy...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,130 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

My mammy is the best ever!

She gave me a pull on her ciggie when I was 4. That was the last time I smoked!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The Bollox wrote:
    Bulmer's = Heavily Marketed cooking cider.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Cider = shíte. Drink beer, ffs!

Anyway, yeah, your mammy is cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

She should have brought you a grey calculator. Better for pencilled cog notes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

My mates mum used to wake up when we cam home from the pub. Didnt matter te time.

2 am, 3 am. Didn't matter.

So??? I hear you chorus.

So!? SHE COOKED US ALL A FRY!!

Not just every now and then either. It was like, ALL THE TIME.

Advertisement