Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exams - Mardyke

Options
  • 14-05-2007 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

I have a couple of exams coming up in the Mardyke Arena but I've no idea where it is! People keep saying it's just straight up the western road past the gates but I know I'm going to get lost before my exam. Is it very far up? And is the arena obviously an arena or are there a few buildings? Sorry for all the questions but I'm really bad with directions and I'm not sure a taxi driver will know what I'm on about. Surely it would be like asking him to bring me to the O Rahilly Building - he'd just look blankly at me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

Do you know where Victoria Mills student accommodation is?Well,look across the road from Victoria Mills and you'll see a church.Walk around to the main gates of the church grounds and directly across the road you'll see a laneway and the Mardyke Arena is just down the lane,you can't miss it.Hope you can follow this!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Its about 5 minutes north-west of UCC.Not hard to find at all, there should be a map on the UCC website.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

There's a map on their website

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

your obviously coming from the city side, so the easiest way to get to it would be.

Walk past the main gates and keep going until you come to the western star, then cross the raod and go down the lane that is almost directly oppiset the star. Turn left at the bottom of the lane and walk froward its on your right hand side you can't miss it.

Best of luck in the exam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

Thanks for the replies. Hopefully I'll find it now - I'll leave early to be on the safe side!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Follow the crowds of people! Or here is a shot in the dark but tag along with a friend in your class who will have the exam at that time and location too!

Advertisement