Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outland..lvl54...problem

Options
  • 14-05-2007 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hey,

I've just lvl'd my Mage to 70 (yay) and i have the first of the Karazan keys.
    While i'm waiting on groups, i'm lvling my Tauren Druid on the Outland server.

I've done all quests in Felwood and Un'Goro and i'm only lvl54 (1 bar done lol). so i've got 1.5 lvl's rested.

Where do i go now? I went to WPL but there's no quests, and i can't be arsed grinding 4-5 levels...

Winterspring is lvl57'ish... so where do i go to quest??
    I did instance grinding with my Mage, but there's hardly any lvl 53+ people on outland who wanna instance now, and i'm not on the same server as my mage for guild help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

There's at least two levels worth of questing to be done in wpl. Then move in to EPL, then winterspring. Then Silthus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭oceansize

i got about 2 quests there, and they're reallt small XP (5400?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

oceansize wrote:
    i got about 2 quests there, and they're reallt small XP (5400?)
    Go to the AD camp. There should be a truck load of quests there. Then there's the quests in that Andarhol place. Then there are the quests up at Hearthglen. Also, some of the EPL quests start at about 54 - 55. I was in EPL at 54 anyways, as far as I can remember. Got WPL over and done with at 52.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Transfer the char to the same server as your mage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭BKtje

Most horde quests for wpl can be gotten at the border of wpl to the ud starting zone...that forest place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

loads of quests at the bulvark, just on the entrance to wpl.

yeah i got a couple of quests, 1 to collect some termites, but i cant find em, there's no mounds anywhere, thottbot is useless.... it's talking about an inn etc.. and aonther where i have to plant a flag in the tent area, but i did it 3 times, burned down thetent and nothing happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

felwood?
    winterspring?
    silithus?
    eastern plaguelands?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭calsatron

I done the same thing with my first hordie.

It's cause you skipped all the quests in the Searing Gorge cause there's no horde flightpath there. I got stuck with no quests at around 54 as well.

Head back to the Searing Gorge via the Badlands and do all the quests, they'll all be green to you and you'll fly through them. Should easily get enough experience to go up a level and a half or so and head back to the Western Plauges.

Oh and the termites are in plaguewood in the Eastern Plaugelands.

Cheers for that,

I can grind througha lvl on restedin around 5 hours....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

calsatron wrote:
    It's cause you skipped all the quests in the Searing Gorge cause there's no horde flightpath there. I got stuck with no quests at around 54 as well.

Huh? Thorium Point Horde FP no?

Advertisement