Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SE or Fitz tonight ?

Options
  • 14-05-2007 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭

Hi Folks

Haven't played for nearly 10 days :eek: and suffering withdrawl symptoms. Gonna play one of the above tonight. Although the Fitz structure is good it didn't get too many runners the last time I played it. How many runners does the SE game get on average ?

TIA

T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Tim the SE wins the Monday night tourny stakes hands down. Great structure and great valoo for 100 banannas. Probably 50 or so runners. Id love to play it but i really need sleep - so il probably see you there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭PiperT

Cheers Noel. Think I'll give it a whirl.

Id love to play it but i really need sleep - so il probably see you there.

PMSL:D

• Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I played the Fitz last week. Really good structure, but it only got ~30 runners. Either place you go, be prepared for a long night if you cash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭Daithio

Is the Fitz the 100 plus 100 one?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Yep. New structure is 5500 starting (including 500 early bird bonus), 5k for rebuy/topup and 3x25 min levels to the break, rest at 30 min levels.

The SE structure is similiar, but no rebuy, 7k, and a similiar clock, with probably more runners as said above. I could probably name 20 of the runners in the Fitz for you if you like :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

It's a toss up between the two games at this stage. Both are very tasty games tbf.

Bottom line Tim given how early you'll be knocked out its really a question of what cash games do you want to play!! :p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭PiperT

ollyk1 wrote:
    It's a toss up between the two games at this stage. Both are very tasty games tbf.

Bottom line Tim given how early you'll be knocked out its really a question of what cash games do you want to play!! :p:p

Fair point Olly. I guess it is more profitable to play cash with you mate...:D (72o is the Nuttttz :p )

PiperT wrote:
    Fair point Olly. I guess it is more profitable to play cash with you mate...:D (72o is the Nuttttz :p )

You gotta value bet that sh1t!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭byrner1

Played the SE last monday good tournie 1150 plus ticket for satalite for world series for first. Only thing didnt finish till 4.30 bummer if your up early for work !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

think im gonna play the fitz game tonight. anyone else headin in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

I think i'll be hitting the SE tonight. usually a top tournie

AKQJ10 wrote:
    think im gonna play the fitz game tonight. anyone else headin in?

under21big.jpg

It's a sad situation indeed Marc ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

ollyk1 wrote:
    under21big.jpg

It's a sad situation indeed Marc ;)

lol.

jackpot cash for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

Its pretty unfortunate all right. im tired of seeing you's all comin into jackpot at 6 smiling after already winning more than enough in the aquarium. im trying to break the duck in fitz tourney's though.

The 1/1 cash game in the jackpot really is a great place for venting any tilt away. highly recommended if you've lost any money over the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭Daithio

byrner1 wrote:
    Played the SE last monday good tournie 1150 plus ticket for satalite for world series for first. Only thing didnt finish till 4.30 bummer if your up early for work !

That doesn't seem like very much. How many runners did it get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭byrner1

roughly 35 i think not too sure dont quote me on that !! Paid out the first six

Advertisement