Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ferrari aim for the Guinness Book of Records

Options
  • 12-05-2007 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭

Just thought this might be of interest to you guys , From PistonHeads.com

fxx-t.jpg
    The Ferrari FXX will be at Silverstone
    Ferrari GB will attempt to set a new Guinness World Record for the “Largest Parade of Ferraris” at the Ferrari Racing Days event at Silverstone from 8-9-10th June 2007.

The record attempt will take place on Saturday 9 June and will see Ferrari owners from all over the UK take to the track.
    Owners interested in participating in this attempt should contact Ferrari GB directly on 01753 878700 with details of their Ferrari and to register their interest.
    In addition to the record attempt, the event will feature the UK round of the Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli, with over 60 Ferrari F430 Challenge cars jostling for position on one of the fastest F1 Grand Prix circuits.
    Ferrari Racing Days is the UK focus of Ferrari’s 60th Anniversary and will therefore see a wide range of Maranello machinery present. An example of the FXX supercar will be demonstrated, and there will also be a round of the Ferrari Shell Historic Championship featuring some of the classic racing cars from the marque. Ferrari’s customer motorsport division, Corse Clienti, is also supporting several Ferrari clients, who will be demonstrating a range of famous and historic F1 cars.
    The event will also be the focus of the 40th anniversary of the Ferrari Owners Club in the UK, with an incredible display of at least 40 examples of the iconic and much-loved F40. For three days in June, Silverstone will see the largest gathering of Ferraris in one place in 2007.

fez-collection-t.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

That would be cool to see.

Saw a Ferrari roaring up the M50 a few weeks ago. Man can those cars shift.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Andrewf20 wrote:
    That would be cool to see.

Saw a Ferrari roaring up the M50 a few weeks ago. Man can those cars shift.

Yeah i would love to see it,
    Also they can shift.What ferrari did you see.Theres loads in Ireland now.

drdre wrote:
    Yeah i would love to see it,
    Also they can shift.What ferrari did you see.Theres loads in Ireland now.

You realise you are the only one able to view those images in your first post?

Pistonheads don't allow direct linking to their images.

ronoc wrote:

Oh sorry just go to there site and you can see them :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,942 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

ronoc wrote:

I'm able to see the images fine :confused:

• Advertisement

mik_da_man wrote:
    I'm able to see the images fine :confused:

The pictures could be seen but i cant see them now.I could see them when i posted this up. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Dr. Seuss

Right - so Ferrari are trying to break the record for most Ferraris? Is it just me or does that sound a bit retarded?

Dr. Seuss wrote:
    Right - so Ferrari are trying to break the record for most Ferraris? Is it just me or does that sound a bit retarded?

No it sounds interesting :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Dr. Seuss

drdre wrote:
    No it sounds interesting :D
    Interesting - yes, but it's still retarded for it to be considered a record. That's like Kellogs breaking the record for most Corn Flakes.

Dr. Seuss wrote:
    Interesting - yes, but it's still retarded for it to be considered a record. That's like Kellogs breaking the record for most Corn Flakes.
    Yeah but this is Ferrari. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Yeah but these go up to eleven

Advertisement