Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealers Choice Game

Options
  • 12-05-2007 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭

Is anyone interested in playing this tonight in the Emporium? Whichever variants were suggested by BCB are fine by me....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

ianmc38 wrote:
    Is anyone interested in playing this tonight in the Emporium? Whichever variants were suggested by BCB are fine by me....

I will be in Ian, I was gonna bring that other thread to the top later as we had discussed it in the SE and agreed on next Thursday night.

tonight is good tho

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Yeah bump that bad boy up, see if we can get a game. I couldnt find the old thread (ie too lazy to look)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

ianmc38 wrote:
    Yeah bump that bad boy up, see if we can get a game. I couldnt find the old thread (ie too lazy to look)

Standard

Flushdraw wrote:
    Standard

You in Mr B?

ianmc38 wrote:
    You in Mr B?

I reckon so..just deciding whether to go in for the tournie or head in for a cash game.what time you planning on kicking this off at?

• Advertisement

Flushdraw wrote:
    I reckon so..just deciding whether to go in for the tournie or head in for a cash game.what time you planning on kicking this off at?

10ish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

you's gonna be finishing this game in jackpot by any chance? to be 21......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭58o

Did this go ahead? Wasnt playing Poker last night but would have dropped in after pub if i had known. How did it go?

58o wrote:
    Did this go ahead? Wasnt playing Poker last night but would have dropped in after pub if i had known. How did it go?

Shane, i just posted in the other thread on the poker page. It didnt go ahead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

play this on tuesday after the round of each tourney!

• Advertisement
Advertisement