Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weather for next saturday?

Options
  • 12-05-2007 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭

im planning a bbq for next saturday and im just wondering if there is any point with the current weather? i know you lot on here are experets when it comes to this kind of thing, so i was wondering if anyone knows what next saturday will be like? thanks for any advice!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Its a long shot to call for 7 days out but signs of settling down are on the cards again but being this far out,it can all change.Paint a better picture come Tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

thanks for that snowbie, i will check back in then with you!

tabatha wrote:
    im planning a bbq for next saturday and im just wondering if there is any point with the current weather? i know you lot on here are experets when it comes to this kind of thing, so i was wondering if anyone knows what next saturday will be like? thanks for any advice!
    Where bouts are you in the country tabatha?

im in dublin, any ideas yet?

Looks to be atm,cool,sunshine and heavy showers.Depending on what time of day your bbq is the afternoon looks likely to be showery(hit and miss) with the evening probably the best chance of drier conditions with still and ongoing chance of a downpour.

You can be lucky or unlucky with showers.It can be dry where i am and down the road be lashing.
    It is fair to say it wont be warm dry and settled atm.

• Advertisement

bloody typical of course! you really cant depend on this country for its weather. thanks for the bad news! lol :D

Advertisement