Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave Grohl Pocketwatch!

Options
  • 11-05-2007 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Dose anyone know where i can get Dave Grohl's pocketwatch demos? I'm like a crazyman looking for them to download, stream or if i'm super lucky on tape as it was released.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,036 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I had it years ago when I was a foo fighters nut.

I'm sure you could find it in the usual not so legal locations. I think I got my version off napster back in the good ol' days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Still a foo's nut here then, was mad looking for it a few years back but couldnt find it, randomly rememered it today out of the blue and the hunt continues!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,217 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

deceire, i know exactly how you feel. I'm driving myself nuts looking for a QOTSA split E.P. Hate it when these things are just, well, impossible to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭pinksoir

<snip>.pretty good for finding demos and stuff. though i'm not sure if it's against charter to mention such a program as its essentially for file sharing. did a search and 'pocketwatch' came up in about one minute. if this is against charter please delete.

cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Thanks for the help guys but eventually found it on <snip>! its been well worth the wait :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

pinksoir wrote:
    though i'm not sure if it's against charter to mention such a program as its essentially for file sharing.

It is against the charter as you would have seen if you'd taken two seconds to have a look.
    NO WAREZ, COPYRIGHT MP3'S, P2P SOFTWARE, BOOTLEG TRADING, TABS etc!

...Anyone who posts looking for links to illegal material or anyone who posts links or directions to illegal sites/programs will be banned.

pinksoir and dceire, both banned for a week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement