Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

renting with dog

Options
  • 11-05-2007 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi,hopefully someone can help me. We are looking for either a bungalow or an apartment to rent in south dublin for one professional and one mature student who has returned to college. I have a family dog, and while she will be living in my family home the majority of the time, we would like to find somewhere that would allow her in too. She would never be left by herself in the property and is over ten years old, so she isnt extremely active. She has her own bed so she wouldnt be on any furniture. If anyone knows of anywhere that would be available to rent from the mid/end of the summer we would really appreciate it. We are ideally hoping to rent somewhere from Rathfarnham, Terenure, Rathgar, Ranelagh, out to UCD and anywhere around there. Please PM me if you have a property that you might think we would like. Parking is also a requirement. Thanks again

Advertisement