Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good guild names?

Options
  • 11-05-2007 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Just needing a little bit of help on the above topic.

I am starting an Alliance PvP guild on Xavius together with a friend and am looking for a good name. I have a little list myself but nothing has stuck so far so I am looking for a few more ideas. I don't really want it to be something obviously PvP like "Horde Eaters" or things like that since I would also like our members to be able to level to 70 without being tje targets of constant ganking! :P At the moment 'Infinite Reality' is top of our list of ideas but, as I said, we're not really happy with any of the names so far.

Also, if there are any alliance players on Xavius or anyone thinking of creating an alt that would like to join our ranks just let me know and I will invite you once we open. Atm most of us are in the 25-35 level range and for the first few weeks we will be looking to group up for quests and instances so that we can level together. Once we're all around forty we will start arranging a few raids on horde towns and probably also try to run battlegrounds together.

As we all hit 70 we will of course join in end game-raids too, even arrange if we have enough members at this stage, but we are planning to primarily stay a PvP guild.

Btw, we will be a "casual" guild - we will raise the joining lvl cap as we grow and will expect you to log in about once a week unless you let us know beforehand that you will be gone - but we won't set lvl caps where if you don't level quick enough you risk being kicked. So if you only play on weekends or whatever or if you're just a slow leveller you will still be very welcome. We won't expect you to be an expert PvP player either, everyone is welcome to learn and grow with us. :)

That's about it, if anyone should be sitting on a nice name and is willing to share it, or if you would like to join a PvP guild, just let me know. The guild will open in around two weeks, once I have gotten a website together and such so that we start on the right foot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

"ULTRA HORDE KILLERS", "SHADOW DEATH KNIGHTS", "KNIGHTS OF NIGHT", "League of Legolas" or "Killer death rouges" are pretty good names.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

There used to be a horde guild on my server called "BEEP BEEP I AM A JEEP". You could copy that. Or something stereotypically morbid like Last Rites or Capitol Punishment.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

we used to have lollercaust....till one of the GMs on the server wasnt happy and banned our GM :( well 2 day ban but still..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

<dontgankiwuvyou>

<and his 2 stealth rogues>

<and his emo tabard> (he had a pink tabard... lofl)

<kktnxbai>

<im so hordey>

A few gems i have seen ^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

One funny one I saw was on the "ZOMG KITTENS MEW MEW MEW" band wagon, with "OMG GAS CHAMBERS, JEW JEW JEW".

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Flapjack!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭BKtje

Best name i always thought was "High on Peacebloom" and equivalent.

I play on Xavius though my two mains are already lvl 70 but i have alts varying from level 25 up to 45. Might group with yas at some stage if i see whatever guildname you decide to go with.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

cance wrote:
    <and his 2 stealth rogues>

ROFL classic,

and dont forget my fav

<Shaman trainer>

or

<Gank me and i get mymain>

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Horde Population Control.
    Alliance Population Control.

Have the tabard as some scissors ofc.

I had that on a PTR and got over 1k members by letting everyone recruit.
    The gump at the time wouldnt show more than the number 500 or the names of those recruited after that 500 was reached.

That PTR brought about the end of the premades because the raiding. =/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Binomate wrote:
    "ULTRA HORDE KILLERS", "SHADOW DEATH KNIGHTS", "KNIGHTS OF NIGHT", "League of Legolas" or "Killer death rouges" are pretty good names.
    I endorse all of the above.

I'd like to add..
    Seal cub clubbing club
    Gnomercy
    UK GANK KREW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

<My Other Mount is Your Mom>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

<moar PEWPEW>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

<My Little Pwny>
    "OMG GAS CHAMBERS, JEW JEW JEW".

lolol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭HammerHeadGym

LOL at the above guys,

I like Ganksta's Paradise

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

< crit happens >

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭carpenoctem

Wow - thanks for the ideas... most of them made me smile :D

Some, like My Little Pwny, are already taken on our server as well.

Have added them to the list... and also Devils In Disguise that my friend thought the guild should be... :P

I'm wondering if there's ever be a guild at all or just us trying to pick a name. :D

Thanks for the ideas so far, feel free to keepp them coming since I'm still working on website content so it'll be another week or so till it opens....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭carpenoctem

Just letting everyone know that we've picked a guildname now. In the end we went for Be Quick or Be Dead. But thanks everyone for your ideas and feel free to keep posting good and funny guild names for amusement purposes. :D

And in a week or so if anyone on Xavius is looking for a new guild, feel free to give a /w to any of my characters - Clementia, Hallkatla, Aludra - if you would like an invite or some more info.

Or at least /wave if you should happen to run past one of us. ;)

Advertisement