Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Magane....

Options
  • 09-05-2007 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭

anyone know when the new model of the megane comes out??any pics?? it was 03/04 when the current one came out, just seems like its due a change,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

not anytime soon i dont think
    they just previewed their new 175hp diesel sport model at the 07 Geneva motor show so i wouldnt think its within this year or next atleast maybe a face lift model?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Think the Laguna is next on Renaults "new model" list if I'm not mistaken. The Megane is only around since 03 so cant see a new model being due in the next couple of years anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,159 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The Megane II was introduced towards the end of 2002, it received a mild facelift in late 2006. Don't expect an all new one for at least another 18 - 24 months. Next Megane will share it's platform with the next generation Nissan Almera.

Laguna II has been around since 2001 and is due to be replaced early next year. Renault models usually have a 7 year life span.

Advertisement