Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

$500 Freeroll tonight

Options
  • 09-05-2007 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

Some value on Green Joker Poker. $500 Freeroll tonight, restricted to VIP levels 1 & 2 only, this will be free from some of the sharks !

Last weeks $300 Freeroll had only 13 runners so some get yourself a peice of the free cake at 8pm tonight :)

It costs 50 points to enter. Thats less than hour at most cash tables.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

I'm in. Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

yeah im playing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

aye im up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭digiman

Im in, also playin the GJP $10 sat, excellent value in that, 8 players with 2 guaranteed tickets for the super sat

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Too late for this one :(

Feeling in the poker mood think i'll play either the 50+5 festival sat if there is enough runners for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭digiman

Quite possibly the tightest final table in the history of poker with kAAtie running the show!! 5 left now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

man im pissed. i totally forgot about this one. there were only 13 runners with a prizepool of 500 such value.

I was even at home tonight at 8 after work and went to the computer.

Advertisement