Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable Housing

Options
  • 09-05-2007 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right section to be asking this and apologies if its been discussed before. Just looking for more specific info on the various Affordable Housing schemes/initiatives going on at present. Ive applied about 5 months ago...and apart from a few vague websites i cant seem to get really indept info about the process i.e. pitfalls/how many times can you refuse an offer/quality of homes offered etc. If anyone has any decent links or could tell me if theres a thread here discussing it, much appreciated ta ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,867 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I'll move this to accommodation & property

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

This question gets asked at least once a month. Search the thread for answers, if don't show up search via google. Mod, perhaps we can make affordable housing a sticky??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I think this would be a subject that should get sticked..

We could get rid of several of the existing stickys at the top of the forum IMHO, several of the stickied poll's for example..

Advertisement