Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommend a good nissan garage

Options
  • 09-05-2007 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭

Had my 99 primera for nearly a year now, ive done about 10,000 miles on it and its coming up to 95K on the clock. It hasnt had a major service since I bought it so I want to give it a good full service. No problems at all, I love the car except it feels a little bouncy sometimes at motorway speeds so Id like to get the tracking and shocks checked.

Is there anything I should specifically ask them to do at that mileage?

Also how much should I expect to pay as Im living in Dublin now but was used to laois prices :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

You could just explain to them that you only have the car 1 year and it is coming up on 95000 miles. They will know what to check for etc at the age. They will most likely go though the service book to see when and if certain parts were replaced before and then come back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Cool...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Sorry if that was not, what you were looking for mate, but at the end of the day every car will be in a different condition and it is really hard to determine what your car might need etc.

My Mondeo is at 98000 miles now and last month i got the Steering Aligned, all Wheels Balanced etc along with my brakes checked and a full service. I needed new back break drums as it turned out :) so it came for about 380 euro for everything including labour.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

logik wrote:
    Sorry if that was not, what you were looking for mate, but at the end of the day every car will be in a different condition and it is really hard to determine what your car might need etc.

Sorry man didnt mean to come across as sarcastic or anything, I was actually saying thanks!? I'll try my local garage in liffey valley and see how pricey they are...

Advertisement