Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cooper Cobra tyres - where?

Options
  • 09-05-2007 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm on the look out for a set of 4 Cooper Cobras in 215/60/R15.

I've found them on a website in the UK for £51.10 each, but I'm wondering if anyone might know where I could buy them here on 'The Chosenland'.

I know they're considered a 'classic' tyre for American muscle cars :cool: , but I would be putting them on a modern car which is due a tyre change soon (I find it hard to part with the cash for a set of big alloys, so I reckon a set of cool looking tyres on my existing 15" alloys will be just as eyecatching).

Due to the slight tyre size difference, the speedo would show 60mph, but would actually be doing 62.3mph. I have no problem with this as my speedo is already a few percent out (based on tests with my satnav speedo), so I estimate it will make my speedo correct.

Advertisement