Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present

Options
  • 09-05-2007 12:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

The ball and chain bought this for me today. :eek: Does it get the approval of the brothers?

951119118347796885912981_DSCF2371.jpg

Comments

Very funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Looks awfully like a paddle brother ruu, is she suggesting something??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Immediately what I was thinking when she brought it home. :D *thinks about Simpsons episode*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

I bet you'll have the print worn off it after a week. *ahem*. :p

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Designed for a slaphead :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

"Oh you better believe that's a paddlen' !" :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Smack, Smack, Smack !!!!

Go to your task, brother Ruu.

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Brother Ruu, Don't stand for this. For a present, get her a tube of pollyfiller and tell her its for her wrinkles, then see who's laughing!

I think the designer of this product should be tarred and feathered.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Archeron

At Christmas give it back to her as a pancake turner and/or pizza grabby lifter type thing. She can then use it to make you a pleasant and unhealthy snack.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Don't know about you guys but I think it would make for a decent tray for Mrs. Ruu to deliver beer from the fridge. Using this will keep her hands off the beer which otherwise can lead to a gentle warming of said beer during transport!

Oh and then you can use it to give her a little pat on the backside as a thank you ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭bspoke

Brother Jester I was with you up until you said 'thank you'

Wimmin should never be thanked for bringing beer. It is their rightful duty and the sheer act of bringing beer is enough thanks in itself.

A condescending pat on the arse is a completely different thing though and should be encouraged.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

Seems to me Mrs Ruu is a-hankerin' for some spankerin' ... that is very suggestive ;)

Still ... it is a lovely thought, and shows that Brother Ruu, while he may be thin of waist, is lord of all he surveys Chez Ruu. Proper order.

Kudos :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

jester77 wrote:
    Don't know about you guys but I think it would make for a decent tray for Mrs. Ruu to deliver beer from the fridge. Using this will keep her hands off the beer which otherwise can lead to a gentle warming of said beer during transport!

Oh and then you can use it to give her a little pat on the backside as a thank you ;-)

Ah good thinking, brother. Many thanks brothers.

Advertisement