Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Warning!! "pimp my ride" show

Options
  • 08-05-2007 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

I would just like to warn anybody thinking of going to this show that it's a complete rip off.:mad: The entire show consisted of 2 caravans, a tiny burger hut and a "DJ". The only vehicles on display by the organisers (and i use that word loosly) were a Toyota hilux based sorta bigfoot wannabe and a big 'ol chevy crewcab thingy. The rest of the show depended on who wanted to display the're cars.

pimpmy****e.jpg

There were no drifting cars on display, nor was there any sign of the "honey babes" or any kind of mud wrestling. The biggest cash prize in the compitition was 20 euros. The only kiddy entertainment was the promise of a bouncy castle that never appeared. In fairness to the last one tho, it was a showery day.

Right, I feel better after that rant :)

Basicly people, dont waste your time and money with these chancers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Image not working dude

Ive heard about these "shows" tho,they've been traveling fields of the country the past year,basically its free to enter your car but they charge the public 20blips to enter the field.

Have heard of alot of guys winning only for the organiser to be gone like a hot snot at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Was at this last year, its run by aload of pikeys with latvian prostitutes as the ''playboy girls''.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Glanza V

ye myself and my mates heard about this. Everyone in the car scene knows what these shows are like. Just dont go, simple advice!!

Advertisement