Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fridge

Options
  • 08-05-2007 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

i got an '85 VW camper with a Reimo conversion and have been working through the various problems. the latest one is that the fridge doesnt work. its an electrolux 3 way fridge that should work on gas, 12v or 230v
    i took it out to have a look at the wiring and clean it properly. the wiring looks all wrong, there are wires going into connector blocks and nothing coming out the other side.
    also the exhaust pipe has disintegrated.
    would anyone know where i could get a wiring diagram for this fridge? id like to redo it properly. also anyone know where i could get a new exhaust pipe?
    thanks, peter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,272 ✭✭✭✭fits

I may have a diagram... will check it out...

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

Here's a link to the Dometic website www.dometic.com

And here a link to the manuals for Dometic fridges...if you don't see the manuals for your fridge model, just email them, they are veyr helpful and will send you a .pdf copy of your manual ;)http://www.dometicmanuals.com/

Oh, by the way, Electolux = Dometic :D

Advertisement