Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

people compatibility

Options
  • 08-05-2007 2:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

i dunno how to go about this, but il have to give ita try since im really noticing this recently. I find it amazing the way i can meet someone and instantly get on, no problem, just get on, no difficulty. Is it that we have common interests or that we're working on the same wavelength, i dunno. On the other hand I meet people who I just grind off, people, who I just have nothing to say to, and they have nothing to say to me. I dunno if its that the 'compatible' people are just desperae for friendships/relatioships and tht the other non compatibility are either hapy with their circle of friends, clicqey or what, I really dont know.
    As you'eve probably noticed im not that good with words, I hope you can shine a light nthe issue for me.
    thanks for your time
    ed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭karen3212

I think it may have to do with the fact that you agree more with people who are like you, think like you, and you are probably communicating non verbally that you are both alike.
    Same thing with people you don't get on with, they may have very different opinions to you, therefore you are communicating your dislike, which in turn stops you wanting to communicate at all with them.

Most communications is non-verbal, the way you dress, the way you cut your hair, smiles or not etc all communicate something in the first place about who you are.

Advertisement