Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Msg to idiot, known as Ned79 from the ferrari crash page

Options
  • 07-05-2007 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

ned78 wrote:
    I'm a Pilot, and not one of my mates who fly Rotorwing call their Aircraft 'Heli's. You're really trying hard to show off here, and it's embarrassing.

Obviously a narrow minded fixed wing bogger pilot at that, well sorry but up here in the Big Smoke we call them Heli's not Rotorwings???

I fly the bloody thing several times a week, I do 250 private hours a year and i have dealings with it on an hourly basis and everyone else seems to call it a "heli"!

Your proberely thinking of one of those combine harvester things you have down there! And you call yourself a pilot???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Someone please ban this idiot. Or should we keep him as a pet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

mr no fun go get a life, id rather ned's car and duc bike than that old feerai ( oh sorry its crashed:) )

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

PMSL. At least I can spell.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,034 ✭✭✭✭unkel

mrnofun banned for a week. Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement