Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jigsaws...

Options
  • 07-05-2007 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any good shops that sell jigsaws in Dublin, in particular the photo mosaic ones? Looking for a bit of a challenge....;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭tc20

The "Art & Hobby" chain. They have one in Jervis SC, between Burger King and the Celtic Store. Also one in Dun Laoighaire SC, and Dundrum TC i think.
    If you fancy whiling away the hours in work, www.jigzone.com will have you hooked. Try the 'different cuts', or 'change cut' - some teasing ones there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Oh my god - thank you! I sense a new addiction here to distract me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I was going to say the Art And Hobby shop in Dun Laoghaire too, or nimble fingers in Stillorgan. i bought a great jigsaw in the Art and Hobby shop called a wasgij. The picture on the box wasn't what you had to build, you had to build the jigsaw from the viewpoint of one of the people in the jigsaw. They're were looking at something shocling but you didn't know what. it was really challenging and very satisfying to finish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Wow, that sounds amazing! So want one of those jigsaws! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

watna wrote:
    I was going to say the Art And Hobby shop in Dun Laoghaire too, or nimble fingers in Stillorgan. i bought a great jigsaw in the Art and Hobby shop called a wasgij. The picture on the box wasn't what you had to build, you had to build the jigsaw from the viewpoint of one of the people in the jigsaw. They're were looking at something shocling but you didn't know what. it was really challenging and very satisfying to finish!

I got one of these jigsaws their great. took me ages!! then me dad knock it over :mad: Got it in Easons but duno do they have them anymore. Saw them in the Argos catalogue a while back aswell.

• Advertisement
Advertisement