Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raksha

Options
  • 07-05-2007 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭

Is she still a part of Transformers fandom?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

Wow. I'd never heard about her before. There are some really f**king scary people in this world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Dominatorx

Im thankfull ive only ever encountered one person who even comes close to that level of nutso.
    And all that person did was believe they were in a steady relationship with prime and do some very very inapropriate things with her Ratchet toy .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

The world would be a lot more boring if you didn't have characters like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Demonique

Heh, she's gonna be pissed now that Hugo Weaving is voicing her beloved megsie wegsie instead of Frank Welker

Dominatorx wrote:
    Im thankfull ive only ever encountered one person who even comes close to that level of nutso.
    And all that person did was believe they were in a steady relationship with prime and do some very very inapropriate things with her Ratchet toy .

And you consider her less nutso than Raksha because?

Very, very inappropriate things with her Ratchet toy... O_o That gave me images I will find it very very hard to suppress, I'm sending you my therapy bill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Wow. I don't feel too bad about my mecha love now.

Demonique wrote:
    And you consider her less nutso than Raksha because?

Very, very inappropriate things with her Ratchet toy... O_o That gave me images I will find it very very hard to suppress, I'm sending you my therapy bill

How you think i felt. She gave us graphic details that i will never ever forget.

Are you sure she was telling the truth?

Demonique wrote:
    Are you sure she was telling the truth?

QUITE sure. Believe me when i say we were left in no doubt

Advertisement