Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City centre to IBM in Ballsbridge

Options
  • 07-05-2007 7:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

Hi there. My house mate is starting work in IBMin BAllsbridge tomorrow. He got here rom Denmark last night and hasnt had a chance to scout yet. I dont know where IBM is located exactly, I know the address but thats no help to him.
    He will be taking the 20B into Stephen Green, the bottom of Baggott. Could someone plese post directions for him to follow re what bus he needs to get or does he even need to get one if its walkable. Thanks in advance. Appreciate it.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

prob handiest to walk. it's on pembroke road? just tell him to walk down baggot street and keep going and he'll walk right by IBM as baggot street turns into pembroke road. I think it is just past the junction with waterloo road opposite landsdowne hotel. prob 15 mins or so max from stephens green.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,249 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Notably about 300m past the canal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Hi - sorry for late reply! Thanks for that.

Advertisement