Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Volkswagen Mechanic

Options
  • 07-05-2007 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

Hey, i wondering if anybody knows of a good mechanic who is familier with old volkswagens from around the 1990's, eg corrado & Mk II golf. If anybody knows somebody maybe they would pass me on the details. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

check out vagdrivers if you're not already a member, they're huge VW fans, and they'd prolly be able to tell you how to do whatever it is yourself, if not reccommend a v.good mech!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

There is a guy on the Ballycullen Road in Firhouse that knows these machines. Look up the phone book for Gerry Perry Motors. He should be able to sort out anything you can't do yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,404 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

where are you based OP. know just the right guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

colm_mcm wrote:
    where are you based OP. know just the right guy!

im based in wicklow and dublin but i dont mind travelling if i have too.

thanks wez and crosstownk

have you already got the car, or are you buying one at the moment?

• Advertisement

I have it already, i just need to get a problem sorted on it it that i cant figure out myself.

what's the car, and the problem?

Corrado, slow to start on some occassions

Advertisement