Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good ways to level

Options
  • 06-05-2007 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

anyone know any?
    and please dont say doin thos horrible quests.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

A mixture of questing and instancing is the best way to level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Roll hunter.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Coyler

I'd say if you hate questing you are in the wrong game. Not a lot more to WoW than killing the same mobs over and over. Pvp is ok but other games do it far better.

I'm a quest junkie so leveling is fun to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

in tbc:

instances until you're honored with the particular faction your level instances are.. then quests. when ou get 70 you'll already be revered with most factions so you can get your heroic keys :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote:
    anyone know any?

Welcome to Azeroth. I'll be your host for this evening. Now before I tell you anything further, I want you to go out and kill 20 boars.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote:
    anyone know any?

Yeah im leveling my level 56 priest atm and i hate Azeroth and the quests. I enjoyed the TBC quests and level 2 of my toons to 70. Im hoping to level my priest to 70 or at least 60 for some PVP fun.

If your looking for help to quest then try looking for "Joana's Horde Leveling Guide" although its a horde guid many of the quests and areas are the same its well worth looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

yeah im just not gona play the game ever again.............
    pve is ****.
    im only interested in pvp.
    cant wait for warhammer online

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Are there any decent Alliance levelling guides? Because i'm back playing the game, and i want to level a priest. But i've dont the first 20 levels or so far too many times, and i would like to get to 25+ as soon as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

You could try these, but they look boring though:
    http://www.wow-pro.com/node/603

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote:
    yeah im just not gona play the game ever again.............
    pve is ****.
    im only interested in pvp.
    cant wait for warhammer online

Personally I 'd reccomend quitting , and I dunno playing counterstrike or something until warhammer comes out .
    If you're playing WoW solely for PvP then you're probably subscribing to the wrong game mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Personally I 'd reccomend quitting , and I dunno playing counterstrike or something until warhammer comes out .
    If you're playing WoW solely for PvP then you're probably subscribing to the wrong game mate.

exactly

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Did some AOE grinding with my pally last night. Was great fun actually. Fighting 8-10 mobs in Western Plaguelands, 3 levels below me, and finishing the fight with almost full health (and 20-30% mana) :) Come on level 58!!

Advertisement