Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunk David Hasslehoff Video

Options
  • 06-05-2007 9:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

His sixteen year old daughter recorded it (I think myself for blackmail purposes - very suspicious). It's hilarious, looks like any fella here eating his burger after a night out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x30kYRp6Y68

The Americans of course are shocked...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,042 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

His sixteen year old daughter recorded it (I think myself for blackmail purposes - very suspicious). It's hilarious, looks like any fella here eating his burger after a night out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x30kYRp6Y68

The Americans of course are shocked...

seems like he asked the daughter to do it, as part of his dealing with it

as for releasing it...

maybe a bit of a publicity stunt to get him some news coverage

kind of sad when ex celebs can't deal with being ex celebs

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

kind of sad when ex celebs can't deal with being ex celebs

Well this is it. I don't think it was a publicity stunt. He's back on primetime TV in the States at the moment as a judge on America's Got Talent..a TV-PG rated show.

Doing something like that could easily tarnish his image and make the producers of the show twitchy. Brandy already "dropped out" as a judge because "she couldn't give the new season the attention and commitment it deserved"..i.e. wasn't wanted after mowing someone down.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

BuffyBot wrote:
    Doing something like that could easily tarnish his image and make the producers of the show twitchy.

Well his image has just taken another turn for the worst.
    He has had his visitation rights suspended.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/Entertainment/?jp=MHAUSNGBAUCW&rss=rss2
    On the tape, a girl’s voice is heard saying: “Dad, you need to promise me you’re not gonna get alcohol tonight, OK?”

“If you get alcohol tonight, you’re fired from your show tomorrow,” the girl continues. “And a doctor’s coming over here in the morning to check your alcohol level and if there’s any alcohol in your system you’re gonna be fired from the show. Tomorrow. You hear me? No alcohol.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

I dont see what the big deal is, its not like its different to any of us getting a ricks burger on a saturday night? The kids 16 not 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I feel sorry for the man. He already went through problems with alcohol and now he's back on it. I hope he gets better. He's one of the few genuine celebs. My mate talked to him a while back (im so jealous!) and he's a genuinly nice guy.

And what a legend...I mean, it's the Hoff!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement