Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

HGV Parking

Options
  • 06-05-2007 2:49am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A mate of mine is looking to store a HGV for a few weeks and asked me if I knew anywhere (Dublin) that a HGV can park securely.I have seen signs around the airport for HGV parking but I never paid much attention.

Can anybody recommend anywhere and how much is this going to set him back per week...?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,964 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Dub13 wrote:
    A mate of mine is looking to store a HGV for a few weeks and asked me if I knew anywhere (Dublin) that a HGV can park securely.I have seen signs around the airport for HGV but I never paid much attention.

Can anybody recommend anywhere and how much is this going to set him back per week...?
    The nearest one to the airport would be in Collinstown Industrial Estate (not to be confused with Collinstown Cross Industrial Estate ;)), Cloghran on the R132 - old Santry/Airport Road. It's a few hundred metres south of the Carlton Hotel on the left inbound. You'll see signage for Truck Fuel - it's at the rear of the truck fuel area.

There is another one in Clondalkin off the R113 on the Cloverhill Road in Clondalkin Commercial Park (tel. 4572161).

AFAIK they charge about €20 per night.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Thanks I will pass it on.

Advertisement