Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Open - Freeroll

Options
  • 05-05-2007 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭

Just a quick note. Independent Blues (WATERFORD UNITED) Supporters Club are running a free poker event with the prize being a ticket to the Boylesport Poker Open in Waterford in the Woodlands Hotel on 18th May (Entry €500).

The game will take place on Tuesday 8th May at 9pm. To join the game and play along follow the directions below. You have to register (if not already signed up) which takes a few minutes to do.Please use the Promotional code bigslick when registerring....

Go to www.boylepoker.com

Then into 'Multi-Table Tournaments',
    Then 'Freerolls',
    Then 'Waterford Open Online Qualifier'
    Password: Waterford
    Promo Code - bigslick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

if ur already signed up you cant register?

dougee19 wrote:
    if ur already signed up you cant register?

I dont know the ins and outs of this Dougee , Boyles organised it for Waterford Utd . New Customers .. Sign up a new account if so and use the Promo code bigslick ....

actually, just checked out the tourney on hendon-mob. looks very good, i'm gonna buy into it as long as i dont have an exam on the 21st, have one on the 18th but need some live poker
    :)

dougee19 wrote:
    actually, just checked out the tourney on hendon-mob. looks very good, i'm gonna buy into it as long as i dont have an exam on the 21st, have one on the 18th but need some live poker
    :)

Your Barred Douggee for not registerring already ... LOL:D

• Advertisement

im confused???
    im barred for no reason???

brings back old memories...

im kinda worried now, they arent sold out are they? :P

dougee19 wrote:
    im confused???
    im barred for no reason???

brings back old memories...

im kinda worried now, they arent sold out are they? :P

To be honest we have a huge pre booked list but not all these might show , I estimate 250-260 gone already , With only 300 being seated ...We only have a few from cork as the League Final is on the same weekend as ours which is a shame as all the lads would have been down for this .. We now get Pat griffin , Mick o Sullivan , Gavin , Sideshow and yourself , its like a scene from Prison Break -

To be honest we have a huge pre booked list but not all these might show , I estimate 250-260 gone already , With only 300 being seated ...We only have a few from cork as the League Final is on the same weekend as ours which is a shame as all the lads would have been down for this .. We now get Pat griffin , Mick o Sullivan , Gavin , Sideshow and yourself , its like a scene from Prison Break -
    oh yeah, forgot about that final.... just checked the leaderboard, i qualified and all, lolol, 58th position, not bad with not being there since december 3rd and all...
    i actually tried to make up with them, and they have been looking into it for a while now, think they are going to wait until after that tourney to make the decision(extra money would have been handy for me though(how cocky am i??!!!!!)). so i more than likely will be in waterford for it, depending on exams of course(cough cough)... lolol
    :D

REMINDER

TONIGHT FREEROLL WWW.BOYLEPOKER.COM

Advertisement