Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talent Show

Options
  • 04-05-2007 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭

As TY's one of our "jobs" for the year is to organise the School Talent show.
    Its going ok...not good...but not heartbreakingly bad...
    Any other schools subjecting TY's to this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

We WANTED to do something like that, but they figured it'd be too hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

We WANTED to do something like that, but they figured it'd be too hard.

ditto.:o:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

We did this in my school back in January. The only thing that went wrong was when one of the perfomers came in pissed. Not that many people noticed though luckily.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

We have a TY night where we showcase all the wacky adventures we throughout the year and I think some girls are trying to organise some music and dance stuff to be done, only I was away for a few days while this was being organised but I'll try and get in on the action tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Not involved thankfully!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 TheRightfulHeir

We have one of these every year, it started in my transition year. It's called The Oomph Factor, it's actually a lot of fun going to see it. Always a good laugh. My friend's band all came in pissed, it was deadly! Haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Tula

yeah we have one very year. alot of drunken participants and cheerleaders featured heavily in ours. good craic though
    :D

Advertisement