Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help with a garage

Options
  • 04-05-2007 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi my car is playing up a bit and I want to get it serviced. Its a Saab and I recently took it to a Saab dealer in Dublin to get it looked at for a small problem, but I felt like I was interupting them by bringing them my business.. I wouldnt normally use a dealer for mechanical work but im not from Dublin, dont know anything about cars and wasnt confident about choosing an independent garage. I could bring the car back home (Newry) where I know some reliable mechanics, but this would probably involve time of work etc.. Has anyone any good experiences with a mechanic in the Dublin area they might recommend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭mondeoman

Armaghman wrote:
    Hi my car is playing up a bit and I want to get it serviced. Its a Saab and I recently took it to a Saab dealer in Dublin to get it looked at for a small problem, but I felt like I was interupting them by bringing them my business.. I wouldnt normally use a dealer for mechanical work but im not from Dublin, dont know anything about cars and wasnt confident about choosing an independent garage. I could bring the car back home (Newry) where I know some reliable mechanics, but this would probably involve time of work etc.. Has anyone any good experiences with a mechanic in the Dublin area they might recommend?

Hi There,
    You could try 'Baldoyle Auto Centre'
    unit 138 Baldoyle ind Est.
    Ph-01 8321045.
    ask for 'Ritchie' he will sort you out,he does a great job & wont rob you;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Armaghman

Hi Mondeoman

Thank you very much. I'll give Ritchie a call.

You're a Topman..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭mondeoman

Armaghman wrote:
    Hi Mondeoman

Thank you very much. I'll give Ritchie a call.

You're a Topman..

NoProblem Armaghman,your very welcome.
    lets know how you get on m8;)

Advertisement