Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fitz New And Improved Scalps Games

Options
  • 04-05-2007 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭

Hi gang,
    Thank crunchie it's Friday,
    Anyone heading into this new an Improved Scalps Game

3,000 starting stack
    4,000 for re-buy or top up
    25 mins blinds going to 30 mins after 800/1500 level

€20 last longer??

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I'll be there, oh I'll be there, just call my name, and I'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,184 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Dom, is there any way we can send an APAT email from the Fitz?

No idea Lloyd. There is only one PC you can send this from and this is officially a staff only PC.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Lads,

It's possible to use Gmail from a 3G phone now - I have mine set up from my Nokia 6680. Can't remember how I set it up but I'm sure a Google search would reveal all. Could be a solution to your email issue this evening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

smurph wrote:
    Hi gang,

€20 last longer??

• Advertisement

TrueDub wrote:
    Lads,

It's possible to use Gmail from a 3G phone now - I have mine set up from my Nokia 6680. Can't remember how I set it up but I'm sure a Google search would reveal all. Could be a solution to your email issue this evening?
    I suggested something similiar to Ste yesterday, but part of the issue here is that we don't know the email address to send it to until 9pm, and you have to get that off the website.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

5starpool wrote:
    I suggested something similiar to Ste yesterday, but part of the issue here is that we don't know the email address to send it to until 9pm, and you have to get that off the website.

Oh right, I thought you had the email address already. Sorry.

Not entering myself as the start of June is when the cricket season gets really busy.

Advertisement