Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monthly €200 Deepstack @ The Sporting Emporium - Sat 5th May

Options
  • 04-05-2007 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭

I cant see a thread on this and im sure John or Alex will add to it later on but the Monthly €200 deepstack is on tomorrow 5th May. I think the regular start time is 6.30pm sharp with the card room open from 6pm for registration. I think its 8k stack with generous blind levels.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭dacman

Sometimes I wish I hadent taken a year out to go travelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

poker withdrawal symptoms setting in ciaran?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

dacman wrote:
    Sometimes I wish I hadent taken a year out to go travelling.

ladyboys or poker, you made your choice. Live with it now. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭dacman

poker withdrawal symptoms setting in ciaran?

Yeah they certainly are. Im thinking of leaving thialand already and heading to melbourne. LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

been there done that and doing it again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

poker binge.......happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

50-50 for this. Friends bday tomorrow night, so may not make it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭delanec8

Ill probably be playing if im outta bed in time. If i last long enough and cant go out tomorrow night its the jackpot till 12 on sunday more than likely.

Poker binge ftw!

Forgot about Mayweather/De la Hoya! I imagine it will be on in the SE? If not i guess im not playing.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I probably will, and hopefully I can improve on my last showing in this game when I played my way into a chiefing.

Advertisement