Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trevor Brennan hanging with Hector!

Options
  • 03-05-2007 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭

RTE 1, 10:15pm tonight, although RTE website saying the 1st episode is with chef Richard Corrigan....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

I thought I saw that Mad B*stard in the back ground with his enturage on the add!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

Turns out Hector was hanging with that chef guy Richard Corrgian (?), not Trevor last night. Hate when RTE do that...all week they've been advertising the start of this show with excerpts from the Trev episode leading me to believe that's what they were going to be showing that last night.

Anyway, TB is on next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 insular

madds wrote:

Anyway, TB is on next week.

WHen and where!!.. legend

Next Thusday, RTE 1, 10:15pm.

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Was it filmed before his little outburst

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Dunno about that....like how deep can you get in a 30-minute program? Thought Brennan's description of Gatland telling him back in '98 that he had to fight tooth and nail with the IRFU to even include TB in an Irish squad was interesting.

Have to agree about Hector though....tries too hard to be everyone's buddy. The toast to TB at the end when they were playing boules with French oul fellas was embarrassing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭BigTommyBomb

Well that was completly ruined by Hector as expected. Just him answering his own questions and roaring away. Why didn't he go and visit Trevor is his pub?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

I have to agree about Hector jumpin around acting the goat, there were in his Pub towards the end?

• Advertisement

Yes, that was TB's pub (De Danu) at the end.

http://www.dedanu.com/gallery.php

Advertisement