Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Afforable Housing/ Shared Ownership Scheme

Options
  • 03-05-2007 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Just wondering is anyone on the afforable housing list who has previously owed a property.....

And same question for the Shared Ownership.......

And does anyone know if a credit check is done like a normal mortgage????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

And does anyone know if a credit check is done like a normal mortgage????

Only if you tell them you have one. I had two - one dirty, one clean. I told them about the clean one.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Brooklyn74

I had to get a form stamped by Revenue saying that I had never claimed mortgage interest relief before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭sheepshagger

Brooklyn74 wrote:
    I had to get a form stamped by Revenue saying that I had never claimed mortgage interest relief before.

Yep this is correct.

As for them doing a credit check, the council doesnt do it but the Bank will whne you make an application.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

There are certain cases such as divorce where you are allowed on the affordable housing list if you have owned property previously.

Advertisement