Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer Energy

Options
  • 03-05-2007 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭

Home brewing may soon have some serious advantages, the waste water left over from the brewing process can now be used to produce energy :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

jester77 wrote:
    Home brewing may soon have some serious advantages

Is having copious quantities of beer not a serious enough advantage for you Brother Jester?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Insane amounts of beer and free electricity. Now that's what I'm talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

zaph wrote:
    Is having copious quantities of beer not a serious enough advantage for you Brother Jester?

Sure is, but what a bonus having all this free energy will be. Means more money for beer :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

And because you're making it yourself it works out cheaper which means even more beer :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

And because you're making it yourself it works out cheaper which means even more beer :D:D:D:D:D

Exactly, with all this beer I'm drinking the ESB better watch out :D

• Advertisement

I'd say any one of us here would be able to power the whole country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I'd say any one of us here would be able to power the whole country.

Or at least the fridge to keep the beer cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

God that beer looks good...even though its fosters

Or at least the fridge to keep the beer cool!

:D Well it would have to be one big fridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

jester77 wrote:
    Exactly, with all this beer I'm drinking the ESB better watch out :D

Or your ESB bill might go up! :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement