Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wsop

Options
  • 03-05-2007 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

is the fitz running a live sattilite for this tonight.i cannot find the thread;any ideas thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

€230 + 20 starting at 8pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

5pin5 wrote:
    is the fitz running a live sattilite for this tonight.i cannot find the thread;any ideas thanks

Eamon not sure if its the Heads up Sat, or the Wsop Sat...? maybe 5starpool can elaborate ...!

Thursday
    Fitz: Satellite night for major upcoming events.
    Fitz: Freeroll..................€FREE......€10 rebuys..............15mins...........700/800/900/1000/1500.......7pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

WSOP sat as far as I know. I can't make it tonight :mad:

Gl Eamon and any other boardsters who make it in, I reckon it'll be a great night in there.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

it is wsop sat tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,188 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

5starpool wrote:
    it is wsop sat tonight.

Structure Dom?? Let me gogogogogogo!!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I am fairly sure it is 10k with 30 minute levels. I am sure Mick Locke will spam here later though with details, probably non charter compliant which I will have to give him a slap about. He might still be too sore from last nights footie result thought to care: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭5pin5

ok tks lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭BHW

Its sponsered by laddys, entry to the main event, entry to a 1500 side event, two weeks in the rio and 2000 into your ladbrokes account. works out about 16500 dollors i think. gl all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭MickL

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055087617

WHICH I BELIVE DOES STICK TO CHARTER GUIDELINES :eek::D;):p

AND WAS THERE SOME SORT OF FOOTIE ON LAST NIGHT THAT I SHOULD OF SEEN :p:p:p

Advertisement