Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOTRO Account FS 29 days remaining

Options
  • 03-05-2007 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭

Admins, I hope you wont mind me placing a FS post here, normally I wouldn't of course but because this is the only place with LOTRO people are active and because the 29 days on the game is counting down as of today. Please delete even after a day so not to clutter up the forum.

Basically I got a copy of LOTRO last night, went home installed and DLed the patch and played for a couple of hours and for personal reasons I've decided this morning to put my toys away and start concentrating more on my exams.

The game is about 12 hours old at this stage with 29 days remaining on the account. Ive played an add in FS under Discs asking for €25 which I think is very fair seeing as I payed €45 yesterday.

Also has a Super Sexy Charactor on the account who is at least lvl 4 or 5...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Iktomi

And that 29 days is a clock which keeps on ticking down.

I'm assuming that price drops by a euro a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Sold. Thank you admins, please delete/close

Advertisement