Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What car? 10k to spend Looks & power most important. Suggestions?

Options
  • 02-05-2007 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

I've been thinking of getting a car as well as my van with nearly a year. So having broke up with the girlfriend at the weekend, I'm finally decided on doing actually getting off my arse and buying something. Something being the problem... I was thinking of a 200sx but can't really decide. So here goes I'm going to give myself a budget of €10k Engine size or economy doesn't matter so much to me as I have my van for work & I won't do so many miles in the car itself How it looks & drives is more important. So any suggestions....
    Thanks in advance

Comments

Advertisement