Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Need spare Meta systems centeral locking button

Options
  • 02-05-2007 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    Does anyone know where I could get an extra button that goes on the key chain. It's a meta systems after market alarm/remote locking.

On another note, a few days ago I crossed the road forgetting to lock my car. The remote locking has a short range. I remembered that top gear where Clarkson put the remote locking thing to his head to increase range. It really does work.
    Anyone know how? Am I frying my brain! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Safesounds in Drumcondra are Meta agents. Give them a call - they should be able to sort you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Thanks crosstownk

Advertisement