Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a laptop in dublin

Options
  • 02-05-2007 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

Not looking for anything fancy at all, basic will do. Need it to be cheap. Anybody have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,598 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

i have had a Dell, and was going to upgrade and found them as cheap as anyone and reliable -- on the negative if something goes wrong they are a nightmare to deal with -- but i'd still use them
    probably going to get a desktop instead of laptop , but i'll still stick with dell

www.dell.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

keep an eye out for special offers from Dell, both on the main site and the outlet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

In Dublin ...I imagine he wants a brick and mortar shop...Try The iQon PC Factory sale! or The Laptop Shop In Stephens Green Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭BobbyD10

I bought a Dell Inspirion 6400. €569 very cheap and has been working grand for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

majiktripp wrote:
    In Dublin ...I imagine he wants a brick and mortar shop...Try The iQon PC Factory sale! or The Laptop Shop In Stephens Green Centre.

I was in the Laptop Shop in Stephens Green today and some decent laptops,etc on show.

• Advertisement
Advertisement