Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford Fiesta- what do you reckon its worth

Options
  • 02-05-2007 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=677129

Alright lads,

Have stuck my car up for sale there's the ad up there with all the details. Anyway don't want to be one of those dreamers in the buyandsell waiting for months to sell my car.

So is this a fair price should i be askin for more or less. Keep in mind i don't want this to drag on for weeks i want to buy a galant. The car runs fine there's a small dint at the back rear passenger side otherwise its fine and its just NCT'd so what do ya think

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,896 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Looks like a fair enough price to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

yeh the price is grand

car is in good shape too not bad

Good Luck with the sale !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭markjobrien

yeah think its alright but will it sell quickly really want this motor i've seen. So anyone else any ideas on the price think i should go lower??????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I think if you put it up at 995 it would fall under that magic 1000 figure that some people have in their head. The NCT will help things.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Darando

Wouldnt a cheapish set of decent hub-caps make it look a bit more attractive? - might be worth spending the €30 or so. Looks a tad tired with just the black wheels.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cyborg

I agree about needing the hub-caps ,and maybe wipe the dust off the instrument cluster before taking a pic! Good Luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Agreed. Fairly priced too, if you undertake that little bit of tarting you'll have no problem at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭markjobrien

Yeah your spot on lads just grabbed those snaps on the hop, needs a bit of a clean out actually have the hub caps had taken them off for the NCT so i'll pop them back on good advise

• Registered Users Posts: 64,856 ✭✭✭✭unkel

If I knew anyone looking for an L car, I'd get them to buy this car asap provided the car is sound as confirmed by a trusted mechanid

Advertisement