Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How feasabile is this?

Options
  • 02-05-2007 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

How feasabile is this? I know there are 100s of degenerates on this forum so this may be possible.

We set up a poker boards bank account. (BCB is this possible?) X amount of players sign up to contribute money to this account per month, the way people normally do for charitys etc...(I dunno maybe 25 quid or so) and depending on the players signed up to this we have an online freeroll (for example) every quarter to send a player to a bigish tournament.

Winnings 100% his.

This would require A) a bank account B) people setting up a monthly SO into that account.

A list of rules etc can be drawn up so nobody can jump on the bandwagon halfway through a quarter.

The account could also be used to hold entries for tournaments like syndicates events etc. So no farting around wondering if people who committ can turn up, if they pay and don't turn up hard luck..

I suppose you need a treasurer etc....anyway just thinking out loud, feel free to comment/join/lock etc.

Advertisement