Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone from Dublin that was on a stag do in Newcastle on Sat Apr 28th

Options
  • 02-05-2007 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm looking for someone called John that was on a stag do in Newcastle on Saturday 28th April (he wasn't the stag).

He is 27 years old, lives in Dublin, originally from Derry (or Kerry?), works in Finance, has brown hair, is quite tall and was in Buffalo Joes, in Newcastle on Saturday night.

Can anyone help me please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭easyontheeye

ooooh somebody left a lasting impression! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Run John run... unless you want to be called DADDY! :D
    (Plus your wife in Dublin will murder you when she finds out what
    mischief you got up to on the trip to Newcastle with the lads) .

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭easyontheeye

alot of wives/girlfriends will be suspisicous! lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 westyorks

There is nothing to be suspicious about.

There was no sexual activity involved at all!

I want to track him down to speak to him about getting a job in Dublin, as he works in the same sector as me. And it will be nice to know at least one local when I move out there.

We meant to swap numbers but i was on a hen party, he was on a stag do, we were both drunk and we just got lost in the bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

The oul "I've got influence and can fix you up with a job in Dublin, no worries" line!

So it's either that you're not telling us the whole story, or the hen & stag nights were so boring you'd nothing better to do than talk shop...

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

was he dressed as a roman centurion. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Jobs.ie

Advertisement