Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pimp my photo!

Options
  • 02-05-2007 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭

Im sure there was a thread like this at one stage but i cant find it... as someone who knows nothing about PS, or very little, and just doesnt have the time to sit and find out (not at the moment anyway), how about a thread where we can post a shot that we think has potential with some decent PS-ing and to offer it up to the crowds for tips/processing.

I know it has happened in some isolated threads, and I think there may have been a thread like this before, but I cant find it!

Thoughts? Could be fun and interesting :\

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Well we do have Photoshop Tennis, no holds barred over in Digital Art and Design... :)

No that a really good idea, it would be great to see how different people approach a picture. Especially if its not one of your own you may be more willing to really mess with it in interesting ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I approve of this soon to be sticky.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Woohoo well when I get home to my 'to do something with' folder I'll post something to get the ball rolling! You can do your worst/best :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Great stuff bring it on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Boo...wait. Wrong excitment. :D

Bring it on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

So are we actually going to do this?

Advertisement